Professional Development (PD) for Teachers of Title II Students
Initial strategic planning will identify topics and schedules for staff professional development.
Learning Exchange collaborates with schools to design Title II Professional Development that will help teachers build student achievement in their classrooms through Professional Development that has depth, breadth and follow-through in the classroom.
Some examples of Professional Development events include:
- Balanced Literacy for Delayed Readers
- Effective Instructional Strategies that Work in Urban Classrooms
- Intro to Differentiated Instruction for At-Risk Learners
- An Intro to Data-Driven Instruction to Impact Student Achievement
- Reading and Math Coaching for Teachers of Struggling Learners
*Please contact Ellen Larkin Sternig at 262-641-0500 for additional information or download our Professional Development Catalog.